I was happy to be greeted by the same hot pink mailer I’ve come to love this month. The name (my glam) may have changed, but the kits are still excellent as always.
Here’s this month’s IPSY haul:
- A cool b&w chevron print make up bag w/ red zipper. so mod!
- the Balm - what’s your type black mascara
- be a bombshell onyx eye liner — cool liquid liner pen
- mirenesse lip balm glossy lacquer stain #4 - a nice neutral mauve-pink
- pequi oil treatment - restores softness and shine to hair
- coastal scents eye shadow mini quad
- vibrant red
- frosty taupe
- vanilla sky
- raisin berry
** I’m super excited about the coastal scents eye shadow sampler. I’ve been wanting to try their eye shadows out, but I didn’t know anyone that has used it before- so this is a great little find in my IPSY bag. And that’s what it’s all about!! Getting the chance to preview and try new brands and products to see if you like them. I’ll probably do another review on the eyeshadow once I use it, so be on the look out.
Until then, if you haven’t subscribed to IPSY, do it now! It’s only 10$ a month and so far over the past 6+ months, I’ve been really happy with all the goodies I’ve received. See for yourself! There isn’t a referral code for this company, but you can get more info at http://www.ipsy.com