Summer’s officially over! Living in Florida, I look most forward to autumn. And with a new season, that means a new look!
The September BirchBox came with some great rejuvenating products AND a great “fall lookbook” (a mini-mag) filled with great fall trends!
In the September BB here’s what I got:
- Color Club BB Custom Polish in Tweet Me (reminds me of a yellow-green crayon)
- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Linen (SPF 15 and oil-free) - I’m excited to try this out!
- kate spade NY Twirl fragrance - a modern classic, fruity and floral
- La Fresh Nail Polish Remover - acetone free, nail polish remover that remove polish with natural botanicals and aloe vera
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - exfoliating cleanser
- Mighty Leaf Tea Company natural artisan teas
So if you’re looking for a great little gift to give this holiday season (either for a friend or for yourself) consider BirchBox — it’s a great gift that you can enjoy a little something new every month! And it’s really inexpensive!! Want more info about BirchBox and how to get your box? Just follow my referral link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=i7x7z